The Paddle–a–thon is our annual signature event.
Date: Saturday, June 17th
Location: 167 High Street, Topsfield MA
Registration for this year’s Paddle-a-thon has closed. Paddlers, volunteers and sponsors can check back in February 2018 for information and registration instructions. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our paddlers, sponsors and volunteers we raised awareness of the river, raised more than $35,500 (net proceeds) and had a ton of fun.
This year’s event included:
- 9 mile morning Social Paddle (optional)
- 2-Mile Race (kayak or canoe; optional)
- Lunch from Baja Taco Truck, Ipswich Ale Brewey Tapmobiles, and Cool Cow Ice Cream Truck
- Event t-shirts for all paddlers and volunteers
- Live music by the Orville Giddings Trio
(First ever!) Race:
- Queens of the River: Elodie Severe and Flinois Arielle
- King of the River: Jason Heiter